ServiceNow Developer - London - 55k
A ServiceNow partner are seeking a ServiceNow developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Great opportunity for a ServiceNow specialist to join a team of highly skilled ServiceNow developers.
Role requirements -
* Takes ownership of the ITSM toolset to Manage the platform and coordinate future Development and Implementations
* Build and Develop automated business processes through Orchestration Flow Designer and Configuration Management
* Develop Performance Analytics Dashboards and Reporting as required
* Build customized Applications with Approval Workflows where appropriate and in line with ServiceNow best practice
* Enhance customer experience and efficiencies through develop automated workflows and Self-Service Dashboards
* Driving ongoing improvements to the toolset to support greater efficiencies and enhanced customer service from IT&S and the wider business
* Manages and develop the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of critical business services and configuration infrastructure, working with all support teams to ensure the CMDB is fit for purpose.
* Works alongside appropriate functions to ensure IT&S processes are fully understood and agreed to by the wider business. Conducting workshops and user groups where necessary.
* Facilitate a monthly forum to capture IT&S requirements and enhancements.
* Conducting workshops and gather requirements where necessary
To find out more about this role, get in contact on 02038615356.