ServiceNow Developer - Permanent - London
A client of mine and huge ServiceNow partner are seeking a ServiceNow developer for a role in the London area.
ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities ;
* Takes ownership of the ITSM toolset to Manage the platform and coordinate future Development and Implementations
* Build and Develop automated business processes through Orchestration Flow Designer and Configuration Management
* Develop Performance Analytics Dashboards and Reporting as required
* Build customized Applications with Approval Workflows where appropriate and in line with ServiceNow best practice
* Enhance customer experience and efficiencies through develop automated workflows and Self-Service Dashboards
* Driving ongoing improvements to the toolset to support greater efficiencies and enhanced customer service from IT&S and the wider business
* Manages and develop the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of critical business services and configuration infrastructure, working with all support teams to ensure the CMDB is fit for purpose.
* Works alongside appropriate functions to ensure IT&S processes are fully understood and agreed to by the wider business. Conducting workshops and user groups where necessary.
* Facilitate a monthly forum to capture IT&S requirements and enhancements.
* Conduct workshops and gather requirements where necessary
Interviews for this role will be held as soon as possible. If you need more information on the role then do not hesitate to get in contact on 02038615356 or firstname.lastname@example.org