SaaS Solutions Consultant / Pre-Sales Architect
A ServiceNow Gold Partner is seeking a Solution Consultant out of multiple major cities (Chicago, Atlanta & NY) to be responsible for leveraging ITSM, ITOM and other Enterprisie IT Infrastructure practices. You will be strategizing solutions, that optimize or transform a client's current IT process/ infrastructure.
* Functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow, BMC , CA Service Desk or similar solution
* 3+ years of Professional Services experience in SaaS software configuration and/or development
* Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
* Experience building and coding Configuration Management Databases (CMDB)
* Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
* Working knowledge of remote administration via SSH, SNMP, WMI or PowerShell
* Working knowledge of relational databases
* Advanced knowledge of systems and network performance and availability monitoring and analysis as well as configuration management
* Understanding of IT help desk and service management along with good understanding of the ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, and/or Service Desk.
* Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support and training role
* Strong desire to learn new technology
* Strong desire for career advancement
ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
All standard employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 3 weeks PTO, 10 National Holidays, Training Budget and Opportunity, 401k matching
Base $140k-$160k depending on experience. Comission and bonus on top of that.
To be Considered
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume and a brief description of your relevant experience with ServiceNow/ Pre-Sales. Include a number you can best be reached and I will be in touch.
If this role is not for you, as always please feel free to extend the opportunity to your network by sharing this post along with my contact information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
(215) 240 7366 x 3837
Must be elgible to work in the united states, as a US Citizen, or Green Card Holder to be considered for this role.