Your New Role & Company
This company runs the ServiceNow platform and focuses heavily on using all ITSM, ITOM and ITBM. They're in need of a Developer who will facilitate the stabilization of implementing ServiceNow. This candidate can even be a ServiceNow Administrator that can do hands on the key board coding or is technical in nature and wants to become a Developer!
What You'll Need to Succeed
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
* Resolve complex bugs/defects
* Resolve security issues in the ServiceNow environment
* Resolve high-impact findings affecting current ServiceNow performance
* Resolve high-impact findings affecting usability of the existing ServiceNow environment
* Lead all ServiceNow code reviews
* Perform all ServiceNow code promotions
* ServiceNow Administrative duties
* 1+ years experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of an ITSM tool.
* 1+ or less years experience in ServiceNow development - experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
* Ability to create detailed documentation.
Additional Preferred Skills
* ITIL Foundations Certification
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
What You'll Get in Return
Apart from working with an esteemed company, you will be able to learn, grow, and thrive into a great ServiceNow Developer beside a great company. This is a company that is actively growing and is very well respected as we have made multiple placements with them. This opportunity will allow you to also make a competitive salary for this role! This company will turn you around into the next best servicenow consultant! You also will recieve UNLIMITED PTO, 401k match, 2 day remote flexbility, benefits, and more!
What You Need to Do Now: