Currently seeking a ServiceNow Architect for a new project that is about to go underway.
6+ Months ServiceNow Contract role (client wants an upper echelon capable worker to join them)
Laid back culture
*Hourly rate will change depending on experience*
*US Citizens and Green card Holders encouraged to apply*
You will be responsible for spearheading an entire re-imagining of the platform. The platform, although in good standing, is planned to be stripped down and re-built according to the stakeholders and executives vision for the platform. They want someone who can play a paramount role in helping them build the cornerstone for this project. An excellent opportunity on all fronts.
* Complete Architecture of the Service Now instance
* Working within the ITSM Suite - Configurations and Implementation Plans
* Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Service-now platform (ITSM-Centric Role)
* Facilitate the implementation and integration of ITSM modules
* Work with team members on design review, integrations, etc.
* Working with a developer on UIs, Workflows and notifications
* Experience in knowledge of CMDB and Discovery (Preferred)
* BS Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
* 3+ years in ServiceNow experience is preferred
* Experience with CMDB is required
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal team members
* Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
* Excellent analytical and problem solving ability