Job Title: ITSM Lead
An ITSM Lead brings a blend of technical and process capabilities to each project. Technical capabilities include a thorough understanding and creative uses of the ServiceNow platform, more specifically IT Service Management.
The ITSM Lead interacts directly with client sponsors, stakeholders, and technical resources. As a member of the delivery team, the ITSM Lead works on-site initially for orientation and remotely thereafter.
Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
* Participation as a key member of the Service Catalyst implementation project team
* Lead development activities by collaborating on design and directing the technical solutions to be implemented on a project
* Mentoring field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the ServiceNow application suite
* Hands-on configuration development of the ServiceNow platform, integrations, MID servers, and various other related systems as a project requires
* Working with Service Management Consultants to build the system from specific client requirements
* Documenting design, specific solutions, and client-facing materials
* Documenting custom solutions and internal materials
* Configuring proof-of-concept and demonstration solutions to support sales and other related efforts
* Driving continuous improvements for Service Catalyst's implementation methodology and service offerings
* Building internal practice methodologies, guides and intellectual property to improve consistency and quality for client delivery
* Be the main point of contact between developers and the end user