Your New Company
This organization is in the higher education space. Their mission is to be at the forefront of innovation and intellectual ventures, and that holds true for their ServiceNow team as well. They are looking to bring on a ServiceNow Programmer/Analyst to the team to take on a lead role and spearhead some big changes within the platform.. This will be a full time, permanent role.
Your New Role
As a ServiceNow Programmer/Analyst, you will handle back end development of the platform as well as collaborate with stakeholders and the team to figure out what best next steps need to be made to help ServiceNow fit their business effectively. You will also mentor junior developers. This opportunity allows for you to take on a lead role both technically and functionally. Other tasks as necessary..
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Two years of ServiceNow Experience is preferred
* The ability to collaborate with stakeholders and other members of the team
* Lead by example for the junior developers
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred or 8 years of IT experience if no degree is ideal
* Great Communication Skills will drive success!
* US Citizenship or Permanet Residence - your projects call for you to be clearable.
What You'll Get in Return
There are great benefits at this End User - Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance; Retirement plan AND 401k matching. They also offer over 40 days of Paid Time Off. Apart from the benefits, you will also be able to join a great team that believes in career advancement and growing within ServiceNow.