I am working with a large global business who are looking for a JIRA administrator on an initial 6 month contract.
The role has to play a key part in critical project, with successful candidate being able to administer/control Atlassian system which is Jira and also be able to work as test engineer. The critical areas of enhancement are bespoke Jira projects that will support business needs, integration with Service Now that will enable strategic incident management. To perform the role candidate must have a deep understanding of Jira and Confluence administration and how it can be safely applied within a complex, user-centric environment to create Jira dashboards, tasks and manage them with reports.
Should be well versed with agile practices, not necessarily to be a scrum master or Agile PM.
Must have should have sound testing experience - manual or automation and be able to perform functional testing. Since, candidate's primarily role would be a test engineer he/she should be strong headed to work in test teams.
* Good Jira and Confluence experience
* Use of plugins
* Designing an administration function fit for regular requests, designing customised Jira work-flows and dashboards for projects
* Conducting a review on security groups
* Working to deadlines and at a fast pace
* Demonstrable experience working in Agile environments is desirable but not essential
* Good test experience to conduct functional/non-functional testing using manual/ automated methods
* Enough experience in writing test plans, scripts and execute them on test environments
* String headedness to run test team and work with multiple parties and stakeholders
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Liam Jessop . Nelson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.