ServiceNow Sr. Developer - Union City - ServiceNow GOLD Partner
My client is in search of a Sr. Developer to join their growing team working on commercial contracts for full-scale implementations. Over the past 5 years this company has established itself as a leader in the commercial space. With a comprehensive benefits package, bright future and great leadership team in Sacramento with little to know travel, what's not to love. 50% REMOTE flexibility also!
* Resolve complex bugs/defects
* Resolve any security issues within the ServiceNow platform
* Resolve high-impact issues affecting ServiceNow performance
* Create a release management process within ServiceNow and formalize necessary roles and processes to track development and testing of enhancements and defects
* Document current incident management processes to compare with best practices and build incident management requirements
* Extensive knowledge and experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of an ITSM tool.
* Multiple years in ServiceNow development - experience should include scripting, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment; specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications
* ITIL Foundations Certification
* ServiceNow system Admin Certification
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certification
* ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
Are you interested in new development techniques that will challenge you on a daily basis? Are you looking to join a ServiceNow partner that is growing quickly? This could be the perfect position for you. Nelson Frank has received a large amount of interest in this position and it will be competitive. If you see yourself in this position give yourself the opportunity to join this client.