ServiceNow Developer Lead ($115k) / ServiceNow Admin ($95k) - Charlotte, NC, - Client is Expanding Automation
ServiceNow Lead Develper
A leading risk advisory firm is looking to hire two ServiceNow Developers and a ServiceNow Administrator to lead the expansion of ServiceNow. This is the first round of hiring for permanent ServiceNow roles, so you will be responsible for setting the precedence and growth of the technology, working closely with top management. The client is looking to fill the roles immediately for multiple projects in the pipeline.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be gaining valuable exposure, as the first permanent ServiceNow employees, leading the expansion of ServiceNow within the company.
Skills and Qualifications
Must be highly technical, hands on, and communicative with broad module exposure being a huge plus. You will be developing and modifying workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, menus, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, ACLS, UI Pages, and Scripted REST APIs, integrating ServiceNow with third party software, and customizing Portal web pages and widgets.
* 3+ years' experience with the ServiceNow Platform
* Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes
* Experience in Jakarta or Kingston Releases
* Experience with CMDB, Discovery, Service Mapping, Change, Data Certification, and other ITSM modules.
* Experience in integrating ServiceNow with third party software, activating plug-ins etc.
* Managing CMDB health by using Discovery (or equivalent methods) to support Assets and Configuration, Service dependency mapping and Governance.
* 3+ years developing and implementation custom applications
* Experience in REST and SOAP
* Experience with MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
* Experience in SaaS or Cloud Infrastructure Development
* Usage of Microsoft o365 products, Slack, Pivotal Tracker
* Ability to work within a team
* Great communication skills both written and oral
* ServiceNow Administrator/ Developer Certification is preferred
* ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
* US Citizen or Green Card Holder
This firm offers a favorable compensations package, along with generous benefits and up to $5k in a relocation package. The hiring manager is looking to develop the ServiceNow team within the next month, and interviews are currently moving rapidly.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call (215) 240- 7366 and ask for Kaitlyn Emery.
If this isn't the exact opportunity you are looking for, but you are experienced in ServiceNow, please feel free to reach out as well.