Lead ServiceNow Architect
This role is for a Lead ServiceNow Developer who will be responsible for leading the program on various federal and state clients. This person will control all aspects of the projects to ensure all obligations are fulfilled and delivered within the parameters of the contract. They will be accountable for performing and operating mulitple instances at once.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Work as a leader, collaboratively between clients, contractors and the tech services teams
* Manage all requirements, access needs of client and offer professional advice, budget projections effectively and formulate a culture that retains talent, motivates the support and exceeds expectations of deliverables
* provide solution architect support
* ITIL expertise
Preferred Work Experience
* Bachelor's Degree/ or equivilent experience
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
* Certified ITIL Expert
* Project Management Professional Certification
The candidate does not need a clearance, but must have the ability to be cleared. The role should be local to DC, and on site, may offer remote flexibility for the right candidate
Salary is dependent on experience, offering up to $160,000.